Why does the bride cost so much more than the everyone else? Do they just tack on extra $$ because of the word bride? Maybe somewhere else, but not here. With CKBW, you will be given the royal treatment. Along with your hair and makeup treatment, you will receive a hydrating mask (for all skin types, pretested during trial), a gentle and relaxing facial massage and hand massage, extended service time to leave every detail attended to, and a complete touch-up kit for your MOH with lipstick, blotting papers, and more to keep you looking your best all night long.
- Bridal Hair and Makeup Combo $450
- ($150 deposit and $300 due day of)
- Bridal Hair ONLY $250
- Bridal Makeup ONLY $250
- False lash application is included for Bride ONLY
- Trial Run Fee: $185
- Note: Separate Service and not included in Bridal Fee.
Just because the bride gets the royal treatment, doesn’t mean everyone else gets left out. You can rest assured that your other guests will get premium services and full attention to detail. Their services will be relaxing, enjoyable, but quick, so they can assist your needs.
- Updo/Makeup Combo $185
- Updo ONLY $100
- Makeup ONLY $110
- Blowout & Style ONLY $90
- Groom Services: $70 and up
- Flower Girls: Range $65 – $90 for 12 and under. 13 and older, regular fees apply.
- Lashes: $20
- Clip on Hair Extension Styling: $50
- Start time prior to 7 am: 20% upcharge to each service
**When necessary, valet services in hotel/other, will be added to the bride’s balance or charged to the bride’s room upon check out. This can be billed for up to two (2) artists.